Saturday, October 22, 2011

+anthonyFranco fashion+show

10-21-2011 I was invited by one of my favorite friends, Andres Alves to see Anthony Franco's Spring 2012 Collection at the Sunset Gowers, in Hollywood. My friend Andres specializes in knit and design and has worked with many contemporary lines here in the states. The knit pieces below were made with his talent and Franco's design concept. Below are photos from Anthony Franco's collection, along with a short video. I apologize for the bad quality and far seat shooting. 

A couple of the knits in the collection. There were more but the quality was not too great.

A video of the complete collection! Blurry!




My outfit for the show- a thrift oversized cardigan warped and wrapped then belted, vintage blouse, green leggings, and nude platform pumps! I looked drained.
Here's Andres.
And some a drink afterwards at Harvard & Stone Bar on Hollywood. Definitely a New York style bar, so if you're into that scene, this place is for you. Cozy and old school feeling.

I did just come from a 10 hour full time job, then rushed to the fashion show, the bar, and the last stop to chill with my best friends at their pad in Korea town (thank god we live a walking corner from each other). It's great having two friends who DJ. We'll never have to pay for a DJ again!



So, tonight i'm prepping for a photo shoot tomorrow. I'll be styling the shoot. It's actually my first time styling by myself! A little nervous but we'll see how it turns out. The theme is a dark alley, curb, city, and the model is a flower, a light, a bloom.. so here's some of my inspirational photos and some from Francis, the photographer:

We'll see how the shoot goes! BTW, new items will be up for sale on www.moddame.com tomorrow!! Fall is here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment