Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Rosey Me Sweater


Bringing in Fall and some tips on how to keep those florals blooming all season long! This adorable sweater is a Fall piece, but you'll continue to see that florals will be in, no matter how the weather turns. I love the mesh cut and the florals are actually printed on a lace fabric. This sweater is available on my site now at: www.moddame.com $17! 

Don't forget, everything in the USA ships at $3.00. All international shipments are $14 plus $2 for each additional item.

Here's a couple of my styling tips:
 I decided to style this sweater up with olive high waist shorts. I wanted to bring out the green in the sweater and also give it a fall feel. You can wear any bright bottom skirt, pant, or shorts. Boots would be adorable with any of these combinations. I just love to wear my nude pumps with everything. Again, a small clutch or bag will help keep you slim at top for a clean look.

 Running errands or for school, i'd pair this sweater up with cargos. Cargos have been in a style for a couple of years now. Again, any color cargo will add a laid back look to your dressier sweater. Adding a contrasting colored belt will help keep those cargo looking more dressy to match this floral sweater. If it's a little chilly outside, throw on a one color jacket or blazer. Add a black blazer for a classy night look and a camel or pink blazer for a mod day look.

Check out my site for new arrivals and other tips on fashion trends, styling, and design!

No comments:

Post a Comment